Monday, June 25, 2007

Riding in the Rain

After a few attempts to get the Hamsterelli BLOG up and running I think I have figured out how it works. So now is the time to share it with the lads. However this post is mainly for Big Kev to bring some vision to the Aussie's training down under for the trip fast approaching.














Here are the lads all lined up like cold little soldiers (STOP smiling Greg, you're sending the wrong message)......


Here's also my first attempt of getting video up on to the web - visit the link CLICK HERE to see the conditions we were out in over the weekend. Hopefully this will show you European lot that it is not all beer and skittles down here.

Kev, I do hope your training is going well in the flat lands, keep those legs turnin over.........

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Ok fella I am convinced that you are toughing it out. If it makes you feel better I did 120k yesterday and got rained on for the entire 4 hours. Add the 20kph winds into the mix and things were getting ugly!

My new Amsterdam riding maxim is two capes are better than one. I managed two hours with the vest on then cracked and put the full cape on. It was glorious!